WE KINDLY ASK MEETING PARTICIPANTS TO COMPLETE THIS SURVEY
The goal of this survey is to gather information in order to gain a better understanding of the views of DAFNE meeting participants (Feb. 2-3) on issues related to resource management (especially water, energy and food production) within the Zambezi basin. This information will be used as background information for the DAFNE project. An invitation to complete this survey has been sent to all participants of the DAFNE Zambezi Basin meeting.
We kindly request your cooperation and 10-15 mins of your time. Please complete this online questionnaire by Tuesday, February 21. Information gathered in this survey will be used mainly for the purpose of the DAFNE project and we will not attribute any specific responses made by individual respondents without their explicit permission. The results will be shared with participants once processed.
* Mandatory fields
* First and Last Name
* Name of Organisation/Employer
Section A: On the Workshop
1. What are your expectations of this workshop?
2. What motivated you to accept the invitation to attend this workshop?
* 1. In which type of organization do you work?
GovernmentUniversity/ResearchPrivate Sector/BusinessNon-GovernmentalOther: please specify
Please specify if "other" selected:
* 2. Which of the following best describes your current role?
Policy advisor/Decision makerPractitionerPlannerScientist/ResearcherManager Natural resourcesFarm organization or other userOther: please specify
Please specify if "other" selected:
* 3. Please indicate which sector[s] you work in (select all that apply)
Energy (e.g. hydropower)Large scale agriculture (e.g. irrigation projects)Water resources (e.g. water users, fisheries)Small scale agriculture (e.g. farmer associations/groups)All sectors: water, energy, agriculture (e.g., NGO)Other: please specify
Please specify only if "other" selected:
4. Which skills/ specialized knowledge / professional experience do you have?
5. If you are familiar with scenario-based planning approaches, how have you used it in your work?
1. From your experience and knowledge, what are the three top challenges affecting water resources in the Zambezi Basin? If possible, please also specify which economic sectors are contributed to each these challenges.
2. Please rate the following challenges from 1 to 4, where 1 is most important and 4 is the least important. Leave responses blank if you do not see it as a challenge or do not know. The challenges relate to different classes of issues you might encounter:
3. a) In your opinion, what is working well regarding implementation, management and coordination in the Zambezi basin?
b) What is not working well regarding implementation, management and coordination in the Zambezi basin and what could be done differently?
4. a) With which stakeholder networks or coalitions for (parts of) the Zambezi basin are you familiar? Please list them:
b) Please indicate your involvement/role/position (if any) within the networks/coalitions you listed in 4.a. and the primary technology you use for your regular communications within these networks/coalitions (e.g., email, skype, telephone, twitter, teleconferencing, etc.)
5. Please indicate to what extent you agree with the following statements:
Please type the following into the textfield to the right of the letters (for spam control).
If you experience an error message upon entering the letters for the spam control, simply repeat this action.
Tel: +49 541 969 2505 / (Mo. - Fr.)
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *