The benefits of membership in TIAS
The goals of TIAS are to nurture the community of inter-disciplinary scientists, analysts, and practitioners who develop and use integrated assessment techniques and methodologies. The association promotes the advancement of IA, and encourages its wide and wise application. In doing so we stimulate collaboration among the community of scientists and practitioners who undertake Integrated Assessments.
TIAS member benefits include:
- TIAS Quarterly Newsletter
- Invitations to TIAS webinars on topical themes.
- Access to society’s network and other strategic networks
- Participation in (online) discussions and working groups
- Participation in annual meetings and direction-setting
- Sharing of expertise