TIAS regularly hosts or co-sponsors training in topics in the context of Integrated Assessment. Forthcoming and past summer/autumn/winter schools are listed on this page. For a listing of external (non-TIAS) programmes, see our external training and education page.
Upcoming TIAS Training
Postponed to 2017: 2nd Academy on Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation: Applying Science and Strategies at the Community Level. In Mexico. Co-hosted by El Programa de Investigación en Cambio Climático (PINCC) and TIAS.
For more information: info[at]tias-web[dot]info
Past TIAS Summer/Autumn/Winter Schools
- 28 Oct. – 6 Nov. 2015: Concepts, frameworks and methods for the comparative analysis of water governance. The Autumn School was co-hosted by Institute of Environmental Systems Research and TIAS and sponsored by the Volkswagen Foundation.
- 01 Dec. – 13 Dec. 2013, Winter Academy on Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation: Applying Science and Strategies at the Community Level, Guanajuato, Mexico. Co-hosted by PINCC and TIAS.
- 25 June – 6 July, 2012 Summer School co-sponsored by TIAS: Adaptive Thinking for Navigating the Anthropocene, Budapest, Hungary.
External link http://summer.ceu.hu/adaptive-2012
- TIAS was a co-sponsor of the 2009 Summer School. Understanding global environmental change: Processes, compartments and interactions. Netherlands.
External link http://www.sense.nl/courses/course/S310
- 9-19 July 2008, Koenigswinter, Germany
NeWater – GWSP Summer School 2008: “Managing Change: Tools and Methods for Adaptive River Basin Management”.
- July 2007. Bad Krozingen, Germany
Transitions to Adaptive River Basin Management
- Sept 27 to Oct. 7, 2006. Peyresq, France
Adaptive Management in the Context of Integrated Water Resources Management
- July 2005. Osnabrück, Germany
Stakeholder Participation and Modelling in Sustainable Resource Management
- July 2004. Osnabrück, Germany
Integrated Assessment for Environmental Management