External Training & Education
There are numerous training materials and education programmes covering aspects of Integrated Assessment. While it is impossible to provide a comprehensive listing, some of the available resources and programmes are listed here. The information below is for external (non-TIAS) resources and programmes. For more information on TIAS-sponsored courses see our training page.
Online Training Material
- Learning for Sustainability. Portal for supporting adaptation and resilience within a decision-making environment characterised by change, complexity and uncertainty.
External link http://learningforsustainability.net/
- Teaching curriculum on adaptive river basin management available online:
External link http://www.newatereducation.nl/
- Environmental Impact Assessment – Open Educational Resource
External link http://www.raymondsumouniversity.com/eia-local/about.html
- World Water Council – Water education materials.
External link http://www.worldwatercouncil.org
- MSc in Sustainability Science and Policy, Maastricht University, Netherlands
External link http://www.icis.unimaas.info/education/master-program/
- Wageningen University International Training Programme: Capacity Development & Institutional Change, Netherlands
External link http://www.cdic.wur.nl/
- The SENSE Research School for Socio-Economic and Natural Sciences of the Environment offers a wide range of courses of interest to PhD researchers studying complex environmental issues. Fellowships are available for some courses. Wageningen, Netherlands. More information: http://www.sense.nl/courses
- MSc programme: Sustainable Energy Technology, University of Twente, Netherlands.
External link http://set.graduate.utwente.nl/
- Guide to environmentally-friendly degrees and careers
External link: http://www.affordablecollegesonline.org/college-resource-center/green-degrees/